Our client is a leading global supplier of heavy equipment. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over US$ 30bn, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in the region and bring in a new business professional to help strengthen the business. This role is suitable for professionals who are motivated to work in an international environment.
- Driving marketing activities, including planning events and promotions.
- Contributing to ensure the satisfaction of dealers and customers.
- Setting and coordinating incentive programs to drive business.
- Conducting new model launches of products, including field days, commercial product training events and dealer meetings.
- Monitoring and reporting marketing data; size, growth and share, and conducting competitor analysis.
- Managing the creation of all marketing publications, such as communication materials, brochures and product training.
- Supervising marketing team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ exposure to marketing strategies and market expansion.
- Knowledge of agricultural products would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in coordinating dealer sales.
- Excellent command of English