- Leading the planning, delivery and evaluation of an integrated marketing campaign
- Liaising with agencies for planning and execution of creative development and media buying, ensuring all the materials are consistent and meet corporate standards
- Planning, monitoring and forecasting for the responsible budget
- Analysing and evaluating the ROI and effectiveness of marketing campaigns with recommendations for improvement
- Working closely with the Digital Manager on content update and promotional materials development for the corporate website and social media channels
- Organising customer engagement events, managing registration and handling on-site arrangement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in marketing, preferably in B2C.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of initiative, independent and able to evaluate and prioritize issues and situations.
- Hands-on, dynamic with good problem-solving skills.