Our client is a manufacturer and trader of Food & Beverage Products. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Marketing Manager.
- Being responsible for marketing, above and below the line.
- Overseeing trade marketing and distributor activity.
- Analyzing brand positioning and crystalizing targeted consumer insights.
- Taking brand ownership and providing vision, mission, goals and strategies.
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Leading creative development and creating motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coaching the team and getting the best from everyone.
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitor activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with the product line strategy.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Brainstorming new and innovative growth strategies.
- Handing commercial movies.
- Thai nationality, age 34 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Prior experience of overseeing marketing above the line, below the line, trade marketing and distributor management will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 8 years experience of FMCG brand management.
- 3 years brand management experience of beverage products.
- Good leadership skills, creative, open minded and self-motivated.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"