Our client is a marketing consultancy, focusing on online and social medial marketing. They are growing the team and looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them.
- Leading and managing the Marketing Team (designers, web developers and media buyers).
- Developing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the media.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including banners, ads, creative, websites, landing pages, newsletters and email marketing.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organizing and attending events, such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research, initiating customer questionnaires, focus groups and such like.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing, Communication or a related field.
- Experience in online marketing and IT literate.
- Excellent understanding of the Thai market & culture.
- A good team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to work on a Saturday (half day of the first and last Saturday of every month).
- Able to work well under pressure.