Our client is a world leading provider of rail electronics solutions. Their customers are from Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines and China. As part of their continuing growth, the company is now seeking a well-organized and highly talented person for the position of Marketing Manager.
Location: Viphavadee Road
Salary: 60,000 - 80,000 Baht / month
- Responsible for rail service’s sales activities including consulting expertise, maintenance, spare parts and refurbishment.
- Serving as key account manager of rail services for Thailand.
- Handling business management involving setup of business plan, budgetary forecast, sales strategies and coordination with cluster countries including development of new business opportunities and customer relations management.
- Analysing and setting pricing strategy across products.
- Working closely with other functions to ensure delivery of overall strategy, goal and winning products as well as working with various involved departments throughout the business.
- Identifying required resources taking into consideration net costs and benefits to the business, then allocating resources.
- Managing, coaching and motivating staff under supervision.
- Thai nationality, male/female, 35 years old and above
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree of Engineering or in a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing management.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, creative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Able to managing multiple projects & meet tight deadlines.
- Good appearance & excellent communication & interpersonal skills for face to face, email or phone interactions.
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral are essential.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Good leadership skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056