Our client is a rubber manufacturer and trader. They are continuously investing in their expansion and now require an Export Sales Manager to join their team.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities.
- Planning and developing sales/marketing strategies in order to expand the business in European regions.
- Implementing sales/marketing strategies and activities, such as promotions via different channels, distributors and retailers in order to achieve targets.
- Managing promotional activities and controlling related budgets.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with customers for maximising company benefits.
- Training and supervising export sales staff so they can achieve their targets.
- Travelling overseas as per the company’s business plan schedule.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Thai nationality, aged 30 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in export or international sales/marketing management.
- Experience in a Rubber or Food business.
- Experience expanding business in Europe, USA and Africa.
- High-level of enthusiasm, motivation and a passion for winning.
- A successful and proven sales track record and outstanding presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and dynamic with initiative and high energy.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent team leader and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.