Our client manufactures a variety of instant noodles and also produces a line of seasoning products which is a favorite of consumers all around the world. Among their open positions is the role of Marketing Manager.
- Being responsible for marketing strategy for domestic and overseas markets to meet the company’s goal.
- Being responsible for total brand management (sub-brand, trade mark, registration and product line up strategy).
- Being responsible for achieving sales volume, value and product P&L targets.
- Establishing mid and long-term plans and budgets.
- Identifying and developing new markets and segments.
- Setting department target and subordinate work allocation based on company policy.
- Giving advice and supporting section managers to prepare marketing plan and marketing activities.
- Coordinating at the strategic level with other functions of the organization.
- Developing, coaching and motivating the team to improve capability both in terms of marketing and management skills.
- Evaluating section managers’ performance.
- Coordinating activities related to quality, food safety, environment, occupational safety and health including other operation systems in the organization.
- Taking care of safety and health of own position responsibilities, safety of colleagues and others including suggestions on how to improve work safety.
- Reporting incidents to colleagues and internal departments.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, MBA, Food Science or other related fields.
- 8 years plus of work experiences relating to FMCG, food industry, product and brand management.
- Background in marketing, ATL, BTL, P&L management and NPD.
- Good command of reading, writing and speaking English.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good analysis and strong communication and presentation skills.