Our client is a leading worldwide manufacturer and exporter of lens and eyewear products. They are now looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Marketing Manager.
- Lead and manage the marketing team to achieve company sales and costs objectives.
- Develop talent by recruiting, coaching, training and motivating the team.
- Build business partnerships, develop and execute trade marketing programs and monitor profitability from key account customers.
- Prepare and manage the marketing plan, budgets & strategies to meet sales targets for both lenses and frames
- Drive & implement promotional planning for frames and lenses (incentive trips, CRM events, sales & trade events, media planning, trade & end consumer promotions)
- Monitor A&P budgets and evaluate promotional budget spending
- Prepare monthly MO report and budget (marketing activities and frames aspects concerning forecasts)
- Handle frames product development coordination with HQ design team and branches for all frames brands to meet Asian market needs
- Prepare and send forecasts for new frames collections to the HQ after receiving initial information on each launch
- Handle frames pricing of each launch for approval by the HQ
- Plan and control frames and marketing materials stock.
- Present to the sales team for each new frames launch
- Make customer visits, conduct market survey to study market needs and develop effective campaigns
- Review and approve branding & marketing guidelines for all shop decorations, trade fair/consumer events, advertising and PR.
- Review suppliers/agencies for each event & materials to be ordered for marketing purpose.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or a related field.
- 7 years plus working experiences in product management and marketing.
- Experience in the optical or frame industry, or at least involving premium branded, fashionable or luxury products, would be an important plus and advantage.
- Good command of the English language (speaking and writing)