Our client is a leading airline. They are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join the company in the position of Marketing Promotion Manager.
- Managing statistical data concerning marketing and customer behavior, such as profile, buying behavior and product preference in different cultures to study and recognize demand and adopt the data to plan sales and marketing strategies.
- Creating marketing and sales strategies to increase sales of each promotion.
- Adopting strategic plans, executing effectively and increasing revenue.
- Managing and creating marketing communications, such as promotions and advertising.
- Managing public relations with various business partners.
- Developing and updating marketing plans as necessary.
- Managing and designing E-commerce initiatives,including advertising and online public relations.
- Managing E-commerce activity to motivate customers to buy products and additional services.
- Collaborating with the E-commerce Department concerning marketing strategy
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, advertising or PR.
- Strong experience in media planning and online digital media.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Results-driven, good team player and proactive.
- Good command of English (spoken and written) and computer proficient.
- Able to work independently and willing to travel as needed.