- Managing and supporting production scheduling and coordinating with the Production Planner, Production Engineer and/or Work Team Leader / 3rd party logistics provider.
- Managing SAP & QAD functionalities relating to releases, following up on production scheduling, shipping and inventory.
- Ensuring the accuracy of SAP & QAD receiving records and maintaining on hand accuracy at all time.
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate inventory and safety stock and minimising inventory stock.
- Minimising premium freight and process disposition as well as charging back to suppliers when necessary.
- Monitoring customer on-time delivery performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Material Control Analysis.
- Knowledge of material planning and schedules for both import and local suppliers.
- Knowledge of transportation, customers, suppliers and shipping agents.
- Knowledge of QAD and/or similar systems.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A team player with good problem solving skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a bonus, housing allowance, transportation, insurance and a five day working week.