Our client is a global coffee producer and manufacturer of coffee machines. The company is now looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of Material Planning and Procurement Supervisor.
- Controlling inventory in accordance with the Material Requirements Planning system; stock replenishment, safe stock levels, optimizing holding stock and avoiding the run out of critical parts.
- Analysing the consumption history of materials.
- Checking actual inventory and reconciling with SAP, updating records and keeping the stock control system up to date.
- Providing logistics support relating to the delivery of materials and any other local services.
- Being responsible for local procurement relating to production and inventory control.
- Overseeing the procurement process ensuring necessary paperwork and procedures are followed; Purchasing Requisitions (PR), Invoices, Receipts and Goods & Service Payment.
- Motivating and encouraging the workforce to work well together and in a safe manner.
- Developing and maintaining associated procedures and work instructions of materials and warehouse management.
- Overseeing yard management and managing the warehouse.
- Thai national, Male or female, not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.