Our client develops electronic parts and semiconductor technology. The company offers products, such as amplifiers, clocks & timers, storage products, data converters, processors, space products, switches & multiplexers, temperature sensors & control ICs and calculators. They are now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Material / Production Planner.
- Supporting production scheduling, including master scheduling, production planning, production coordination, shop scheduling and dispatching.
- Developing, implementing and approving items, such as material requirements, planning systems, work-in-process tracking, material and labor variance controls and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Approving quantities, schedules and parts lists provided to the material control organization to ensure timely and complete ordering, receipt and issuance of production material requirements.
- Preparing reports to reflect scheduling, methods, support performance and process procedures.
- Interfacing plans between business unit planners, engineers and subcontract planners.
- Maintaining a capacity dashboard for testing equipment and hardware.
- Coordinating with manufacturing, production and operations personnel to meet daily production targets and delivery times.
- Supporting new product releases in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Materials Science, Industrial Engineering or an equivalent field.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Production Planner / Material Planner in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Strong at multi-tasking and coordination.
- Strong team player.
- Able to plan and monitor production performance to meet customer order requirements.
- Experience in liaising with global business teams regarding orders, delivery schedules and any changes made by customers.
- Knowledge of MRP II / ERP / SAP systems and Microsoft Office is an advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Independent, with the initiative to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.