Our client is a leader in gases, technologies and services for industrial and health businesses.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for equipment and system.
- Plan and supervise engineering work as assigned.
- Supervise and control installation work according to the engineering standards.
- Follow up and evaluate working results of sub-contractor according to the standard.
- Control project budget and manage the project to be completed as per the plan.
- Prepare technical specifications, reports and proposals for projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical fields
- Male, aged above 30 years old.
- At least 3 years of experiencein mechanical design and commissioning relating to petrochemical or oil & gas facilities.
- Experience and familiarity with equipment, pumps, valves, piping and design for process plant
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong knowledge and usage of Solid Works and AutoCAD.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing skills).
- Toeic 650 score up