- Handling phone calls and emails received from other platforms and the company’s providers.
- Handling all medical assistance cases including medical evacuation, medical monitoring and case management.
- Containing the cost of all medical expenses.
- Coordinating with international hospitals and healthcare providers as well as customers.
- Obtaining medical reports or medical conditions of clients and providing travel recommendations.
- Making recommendations on hospital and facilities.
- Giving an opinion to help the team in making decisions.
- Performing other duties and special assignments as required.
- Working on shifts 5 days/week: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. and 11.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and possess a nursing license.
- At least 2 years of experience as a nurse.
- Good communication in English.
Location: Thanaphum Tower, Huaykhwang (MRT Petchaburi,BTS Nana and Airport Link Makkasan)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"