Our client is a global leader specializing in business travel management.
- Preparing and providing reports timely and accurately for the consolidation centre in the region.
- Handling the maintenance and administration of Information Delivery systems.
- Maintaining test scenarios, test cases and test steps during process and environment changes.
- Analyzing, reviewing and making recommendations to increase operating efficiency (program and process revision / new products).
- Leading, maintaining and ensuring process improvement.
- Working with the regional business process management team and key operations leaders regarding process development and implementation.
- Supporting all computer operators in the functional use of software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
- Basic understanding of IT administration and troubleshooting.
- Background in application testing or systems testing would be an advantage.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Good command of written English (it is necessary to communicate, in English, with headquarters and other overseas centers by email).