Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communication devices and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of MIS Administrator.
- Preparing and providing reports, timely and accurately, to the regional consolidation centre.
- Handling maintenance and administration of Information Delivery Systems.
- Maintaining test scenarios, test cases and test steps when processes or the environment change.
- Analyzing, reviewing and making recommendations on program process revision and new products and processes to increase operating efficiency.
- Leading, maintaining and ensuring process improvements.
- Working with the regional business process management team and key operations leaders on process development and implementation.
- Supporting computer operators with the functional use of software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or a related field.
- Basic understanding of IT administration and troubleshooting.
- Background in application testing or system testing concepts would be an advantage.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Good command of written English.