Our client is a prominent logistics and joint-venture company of large business groups from Japan. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Negotiator (Ocean Freight).
- Keeping good relationships with shipping and logistics partners
- Coordinating with other departments for solving urgent or less urgent problems to maintain smooth operations.
- Negotiating freight rates with the shipping and logistics partners.
- Dealing with the sales team and overseas agents.
- Male or female, aged 23-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related fields.
- New Graduates welcome although some experience in logistics and freight forwarding will be beneficial.
- Good in using Microsoft Office
- Good in English communication (Prefer TOEIC score of 500+)