Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of business performance solutions.
- Work under the lead of the Country Automotive Operations Manager.
- Engage with the dealer network
- Align distribution strategy with the marketing plan
- Provide teams with advice and input on tasks throughout, including documentation, issues management, risk management and the creation of plans, schedules and reports.
- Report components status and issues to the stakeholders and management.
- Share knowledge, deliverables and lessons learned with other team members.
- Male/female, aged 40-45 years old
- Business administration, marketing or similar experience of at least 5 years.
- MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Automotive business experiences is required
- Possess attention to detail, comfortable working to deadlines, organized and have problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Good communication skills.
- Possess leadership, supervision and time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative.