Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Network Engineer
- Managing network commissioning projects.
- Providing secondary level technical network support.
- Providing technical instructions to front end engineers.
- Providing training to customers and front engineers.
- Tracking and solving all technical issues promptly, offering technical support and suggestions.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers.
- POC IP products.
- Thai nationality only.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, such as WLAN, MPLS, switch, router and network security.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunications, Computing, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Network implementation and Network design.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work under pressure and be able to travel upcountry.
- Eager to learn new technology.
- Energetic personality, service minded and able to work independently.
- CCNA/HCNA, CCNP/HCNP, CCIE/HCIE will be preferred.