PRTR IT is supporting a Premium IT Infrastructure Provider with offices covering the majority of Asia, Europe and America. This is a well-established company of 20 years. It is really solutions provider, business enabler, it has a solid track record with a constant eye on the future illustrated through innovation.
Certification is very important to this company. Engineers are trained up to 1st class qualifications standard. This gives the client very strong assurance and ‘peace of mind’. It also provides a very strong and loyal work force.
This company is a specialist in Networks Infrastructure and Wireless Infrastructure Networks.
From a career perspective, there are new teams that can be developed and you could be a leading part of this developing company.
English skills are also important. You will be encouraged to speak and communicate in English.
- Provide field engineering support activities including onsite or remote support to customers.
- Work on configuration generation and configuration loading.
- Work on physical connectivity checks.
- Provide Professional Services including project coordination, site implementations, testing, migrations, and system documentation for projects.
Ideal Recommended Experience:
- LAN, WAN technologies, STP, OSPF, BGP4, ISIS, PLS(L3VPN, L2VPN), TE and IPv6.
- IP routing and switching technologies.
- Wireless LAN technologies such as 802.11a/b/g/n
- Network security solution such as Firewall, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, IPS
- Degree / Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in networking.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
You will benefit from an existing positive reputation and warm clients. This is an excellent opportunity. We look forward to reading your application and sharing more details with you on the company name.