PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
Our client is a professional services firm, offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. It is now seeking a motivated, dynamic and well-organized candidate to work in the position of Engineering Manager
- Leading a team of engineers, technical managers and technical service personnel tomanage the operations of all accounts and ensure they run efficiently, safely and cost-effectively
- Achieving excellence in terms of EngineeringandOperations management at the premises of clients.
- Ensuring the highest of standards are delivered and best practices implemented.
- Providing comprehensive engineering, critical environment management and technical services to clients, with a focus on continuous improvement and risk management.
- Formal qualification in a technical field (Electrical or Mechanical).
- At least 5 years of experience at a supervisor level in building engineering or an equivalent field.
- Experience in managing engineers and talent development.
- Demonstrated superior client relationship skills; able to balance conflicting interests of the clients and company.
- Customer-oriented attitude, able to demonstrate a proactive and professional approach to customer service.
- Proven people management skills, ability to lead a team effectively, train them well and promote open, constructive and collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Flexible, able to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
- Able to work independently and be a team player.
- Ability to effectively deal with stressful situations.
- Open to new ideas and willing to challenge the status quo.