- Coordinating with head office and overseas customers regarding the setup of new project roadmaps.
- Preparing various required documents, including those relating to FAI, FMEA and PPAP, etc. for customer approval.
- Assessing, planning and driving projects through from start to completion by working closely with other team functions.
- Conducting engineering assessments of new product transfers developed by the HQ based Technology Development team.
- Generating tracking reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
- Estimating staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
- Determining product specifications, arranging equipment, parts, or material purchases, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Collaborating with the Development team regarding product tooling and design to ensure effective production methods.
- Continually analysing manufacturing process flows in order to enhance quality, for cost reduction, and to improve throughput.
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting the processes used to introduce new products to manufacturing.
- Developing and implementing process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Providing engineering support to the Manufacturing Engineering Department to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Providing feedback about the finished products and recommendations to the Development team regarding the accurate development of products.
- Working closely with Engineering and Quality to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Working upon the Supervisor’s assignments or any other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in new product introduction, new model and project transfer and/or project management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and set goals. Demonstrated experience in strategic planning as well as tactical execution.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a basic salary, a housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and annual bonus and a five day working week.