Our client is a worldwide leader in vehicle assistance and also provides medical support in emergency situations. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Nurse Assessor.
- Checking and estimating the injuries, health issues and medical fees of insured parties and coordinating with clinics/hospitals.
- Recording the data from clinics/hospitals in order to calculate medical fees.
- Analysing and controlling the medical fee process according to company rules.
- Providing medical information to insured parties.
- Thai national, male or female, aged 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a nurse in a hospital.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a Utility Review Nurse will be an advantage.
- Good command of written English, and fair command of spoken English.