Our client provides international travel emergency, medical and security assistance to customers all around the world. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Nurse Claims Assessor.
- Handling phone calls and emails received from other platforms and the company providers.
- Handling all medical assistance cases, including medical evacuations, medical monitoring and case management.
- Containing the cost of all medical expenses.
- Coordinating with international hospitals, healthcare providers and customers.
- Obtaining medical reports or medical conditions of clients and providing travel recommendations.
- Making recommendations on hospitals and facilities.
- Giving opinions to help the team in making decisions.
- Performing other duties and special assignments as required.
- Working shifts of 5 days/week: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. and 11.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, with a nursing license.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Nurse Claims Assessor or in any related.
- Good English communication skills.