- Reporting to the Site EHS&S Manager, you will have responsibility for Health and Safety issues across a large-scale consumer goods manufacturing facility.
- Interacting with key stakeholders at all levels to drive the Corporate Safety Program.
- Conducting risk assessments of routine and non-routine tasks and activities, recognizing and assessing potential H&S risks for new products, processes and services.
- Reporting to local government to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations associated with Occupational Health and Safety.
- Updating and ensuring compliance with site emergency preparedness and response plans.
- Developing and maintaining procedures related to all site safety practices e.g. machine safety, emergency responses, contractor safety management, industrial hygiene and the permit to work system including the Electrical System Safety program (ESSP).
- Conducting safety training and other H&S awareness programs for all employees.
- Conducting safety inspections throughout the plant and office and improving any non-conformance findings to prevent injury / illness.
- Thai nationals only.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Safety Management role within a Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Consideration will be given to candidates from other industries who possess strong Occupational Health and Safety backgrounds (petrochemical manufacturing etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an engineering or occupational health & safety related field.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and familiarity of working within a multi-cultural manufacturing environment.