- Managing all stock and logistics functions concerning total supply chain management; planning, intercompany and intra-company purchasing, imports and exports.
- Monitoring and controlling logistics costs of inbound and overseas activities, insurance and other related expenses.
- Providing and executing corrective and preventative action plans.
- Coordinating meetings with clients to determine requirements.
- Ensuring all processes run smoothly and identifying any issues.
- Studying and recommending strategies and improvements in coordination with the management team
- Having overall responsibility for “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
- Male or female, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience working with sea freight forwarders, logistics, supply chain and warehousing, preferably in the export/import field.
- At least 3 years management experience.
- Responsible, mature person and result and detail-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills and service-minded.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing).