Our client is a leading international transportation logistics and freight forwarding company. With its presence in Thailand, the company is expanding its services to cover the needs of all customer levels nationwide. As part of its planned growth, they now require an outstanding candidate for the position of Ocean Import Operations Manager.
- Execute the global import ocean freight standard and guideline for productivity improvement.
- Monitor inbound volume.
- Implement, monitor and improve import procedures.
- Update global and local policies.
- Manage the import operations team and deal with internal and external parties.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in freight forwarding operations, especially the ocean freight industry.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and time management skills.
- Well-organized person.