- Ensure the Thailand office runs smoothly.
- Provide dedicated executive support to the management team.
- Coordinate both internally (HR, Finance departments) and with external parties (agent, supplier for instance).
- Participate in special projects, events and activities and attend meetings as required.
- Monitor all office supplies and facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related subject or similar field.
- At least 3 years in office management.
- Excellent communication in English is a must.
- Good customer service and leadership skills.
- Proactive and can work well under pressure.
- Willing to support other members and other jobs as assigned by management.