Our client is an international supplier of health facilities.
- Controlling all Accounting, Purchase, BOI, Personnel & Admin activities.
- Managing finance, payment voucher checking and approval and all systems and processes associated with accounting.
- Controlling the company’s accounting methods and ensuring compliance with Thai Accounting Standards, and, reporting on consolidated package to headquarters.
- Preparing cash flow reports and budgets, and, providing consultancy to the Director.
- Summarizing cash flow (in-out) and six month forecasts.
- Drafting budgets for all expenses.
- Preparing forecasts of sales and financial statements for supporting budgeting and business planning, and, performing analysis of Actual VS. Budget.
- Submitting yearly Financial Statement reports to the Commercial Office.
- Conducting monthly tax reconciliation (PND. 50, 51).
- Assisting with internal audits conducted by Deloitte and HQ.
- Female, aged 40 years old or above.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Possessing a CPD certificate will be an advantage.
- At least 3 - 5 years direct experience in office admin, procurement, accounting and other related administration functions will be an advantage.
- Able to work with all levels of employees.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications and both written and spoken English (Japanese level 3 will be an advantage).
Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a multinational company with an attractive basic salary and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: OM1050407
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Office Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to“ Apply Now”