Our client is a leading electronics assembly company in Thailand.To support their fast growing business, the company is now seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Operations Controller.
- Being responsible for finance business partners of the business unit GM.
- Being a proactive owner of the business unit P&L, providing insightful financial analysis, and preparing and maintaining corporate reporting and accounting activities.
- Proposing processes and cost saving initiatives for the business unit GM.
- Being responsible for timely month-end closings and reviews for the business unit.
- Being responsible for timely completion of quarterly and monthly business unit financial forecasts.
- Performing financial analysis on forecasts and operating results.
- Ensuring cost system of the business unit is functioning as prescribed and cost parameters are updated in the system.
- Ensuring management of inventory, accounts receivable and payable positions of the respective business unit.
- Ensuring the assets are turning in line with the company’s objectives.
- Bachelor degree, Master degree or higher in Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or a related field.
- At least 8 years of related experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience in a financial planning and analysis role is required.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"