Our client owns one of the leading hostel groups in Thailand. They are currently looking for an Operations Director.
- Managing strategy implementation, in particular budgets and timelines.
- Liaising with hostel managers to create sales plans and strategies to drive additional revenue, and possible cost savings.
- Creating and implementing a CAPEX plan to support the operation.
- Advising the management team on key planning issues and making recommendations on important business decisions, both in the short term and long term.
- Establishing operational processes andprocess improvements that are tied to long-term goals
- Functioning as the strategic business leader of the property's hotel operations; areas of responsibility will include Front Office, Activities, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage and Engineering/Maintenance.
- Working closely with supporting departments in the corporate office; building strong relationships with sales & marketing, group chief engineering, finance and human resources.
- Developing KPIs with the operational teams each year, seeking approval from the COO and executive team.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in hostel / hotel operations at a senior or management level.
- Good command of English (writing and speaking).
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and excel under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Human resources or an industry related field.
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse projects simultaneously.
- Good command of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiar with accounting, front office and F&B systems.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056