Our client is a start-up delivery business with offices in several Southeast Asian cities.
- Managing the workforce (approximately 80 people).
- Overseeing manpower requirements.
- Improving operational processes using effective strategy.
- Leading projects to improve services and customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing profit and lost activity.
- Managing business expenses.
- Sharing best practice with operations teams from other territories.
- Managing the team and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Operational management experience in Delivery and e-commerce.
- Very good command of English.
- Age between 25-40 years old.
- Hands-on experience in logistics and people management.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive team members.
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and make sound decisions.
- Open-minded, with a positive personality.