Our client is a global leader inFacilities and HealthServices. They operate in more than 100 countries and employ more than 400,000 peoplearound the world. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Operations Manager.
- Being responsible for the attraction, retention and ongoing development of high potential Unit ManagersandSupervisors.
- Ensuringcompany operational standards are implemented and maintained in all sites.
- Complying with all statutory and company obligations with regard to food safety, HACCP and hygiene standards.
- Ensuring no proven food borne illnesses and no unfit food incidents.
- Managing the development of menus, ensuring they are fully compliant with dietary andnutritional requirements of clients and follow sound menu planning principles.
- Implementing a merchandising program for signage, ticketing and promotional offers that is consistent with the company brand and image.
- Implementing procedures that protect employees from harm and guarantee a safe and environmentally friendly environment for customers.
- Managing relationships with clients and ensuring 100% retention.
- Implementing and following the Group’s‘Client for Life’program.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Managementor a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’of management experience in an operational role.
- Strong leader with diplomacy and maturity.
- Prior exposure to the management of partner relationships.
- Previous experience in managing multi-site and multi-location activities.
- Highly developed communication, marketing and public relations skills.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Good command of English (Speaking, Listening, and Writing).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056