Our client is achain of bakery restaurants. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Operations Manager.
- Ensure all service standards are achieved to meet the company’s standards.
- Ensure general storage of food and non-food comply with company and statutory health and safety requirements
- Compile and maintain all processes and procedures as per the standard operations manual
- Be proactive in increasing customers’ level of satisfaction and be creative to increase the efficiency of operations in all stores.
- Recruit and train all non-kitchen staff in line with the company’s and statutory requirements.
- Handle day to day issues of all non-kitchen staff and ensure all staff are motivated at all times to achieve the sales target and customers’ satisfaction score
- Assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of operations
- Ensure the stores run smoothly at all times, including adequate stock of all non-food and food materials
- Maintain efficient stock rotation and ensure all food and non-food are never wasted through non-use.
- Ensure all non-kitchen staff understand the bottom line of the general operations and how to maximise margins
- Ensure appropriate ordering of stock necessary for service operations, in line with expected sales volume levels and to avoid over stocking situation
- Ensure all necessary reports are submitted on time with correct information, such as waste report, usage report, etc.
- Control budget for all stores in all areas such as sales, waste, etc.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and negotiate the best commercial deals possible
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 30-40 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in managerial operations in F&B, restaurant or retail business.
- At least 2 years of experience in operations management.
- Competent team leader who can react quickly and work well under pressure.
- Good command of English.