Our client is an international medical devices manufacturing company. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Operations Manager.
- Setting up operation processes in Thailand.
- Being responsible for all Thailand operations.
- Managing and controlling inventory with suppliers and manufacturing.
- Supporting sales and marketing teams to ensure on time customer deliveries
- Being responsible for quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transportation costs and efficiency.
- Analysing costs, productivity, accuracy and timeliness to ensure meeting targets.
- Maintaining metrics and analysing data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Resolving problems about transportation, logistics systems, imports/exports and customer issues.
- Monitoring 3rd party logistics companies (customs clearance and freight forwarding)
- Ensuring Thailand trade compliance related to medical devices as well as compliance with laws, regulations, ISO 13485 or other requirements.
- Coordinating with the finance department and operations coordinator.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 36-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in operations, supply chain or other related area.
- At least 3 years of medical devices or pharmaceutical industry experience in the position of Operations Manager.
- Good command of English.
- Strong management ability with good communication and problem solving skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"