Our client is a leading international assistance company. They provide services in both emergency and non-emergency situations through their vast network. The company currently requires a suitable candidate for the position of Operations Manager-Motor.
- Providing professional and positive advice to senior supervisor and/or supervisor’s team for efficient operations and activities.
- Working closely with the IT Department to ensure operations relating to motor applications and call flows run smoothly
- Monitoring and managing daily operations KPIs
- Managing escalation cases by investigating and summarizing case details for the Senior Operations Manager
- Assisting in reviewing reports with reporting team for accuracy and completeness before submitting to each client within the required timeline.
- Ensuring new agents are competent with necessary knowledge, scope of work and skills before they are on board
- Aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a contact centre and with an automotive background
- Possess leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Able to use MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056