- Coordinate closely with the inventory management team to ensure meeting required schedules of all shipment deliveries to customers.
- Take care of the sorting and loading within a limited timeframe for each truck and delivery.
- Monitor and manage day to day related transport activities.
- Solve problems and make decisions related to any logistics issues
- Ensure efficient supply chain and logistics management i.e., the timely provision of information and delivery of goods, lead times and cost reduction activities.
- Male / female, Thai nationality, 30-40 years old
- Good communication skill in English
- Experience in warehouse & logistics management in an FMCG business
- Good leadership and time management abilities
- Possess an analytical mind
- Able to work on shifts.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salaryvia APPLY NOW