Our client isan original equipment manufacturer of acoustic equipment, such as headphones, microphones, speakers and headsets. They also provide audio equipment for automotive manufacturers. They are now looking for a pro-active and outstanding individual to join their team in the position of Operations Supervisor.
- Controlling operations at inspection area.
- Controlling shipment schedule according to shipment plan.
- Managing and controlling operators (14 persons).
- Checking and updating related documents (shipping documents, etc.)
- Reporting to Office Manager on a daily basis.
- Male, aged 30 – 40 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing production or logistics operations.
- Planning and management skills.
- Possess initiative and the ability to work independently, as well as on a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working and highly responsible.
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Computer skills in Excel and Word.
- Working 5 days per week (Monday-Friday, 08.00-17.00).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"