Our client is a leading media company with and expansive footprint,covering all key strategic locations throughout Thailand. They provide the best solutions with the highest impact for lifestyle media networks towards society, community and the environment at large.
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Company’s HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the company’s ambition to be a high performing organization,including initiatives that foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- Develop the company’s approach to talent management and succession planning, and coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant personal development plans for their employees to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions.
- Be responsible for the company’s job evaluation system; advise on job design and job descriptions.
- Oversee the annual appraisal process, monitor compliance with the timetable and work with the Vice President – Human Capital to ensure consistency of quality appraisal documentation.
- Manage the on-boarding programme.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with the Vice President – Human Capital.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Organizational Development or related field.
- Experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas: organisation development particularly around change management and developing organisational culture; Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management.
- Experience and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience at the managerial level.