Our client is a leading instant food manufacturer and distributor providing a variety of products under a Japanese joint venture.
- Being responsible for the Overseas Market.
- Creating marketing plans and developing strategy.
- Coordinating with R&D to manage new product development.
- Coordinating with research agencies to conduct market surveys.
- Cooperating with brand agencies to manage brands and communication.
- Being responsible for P&L management.
- Overseeing the NPD Project.
- Joining overseas business trips.
- Male or female, age 25 - 30 years old.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience of FMCG marketing, preferably within the food industry.
- Overseas business experience is an advantage.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel overseas on business trips.
- Strong leadership, logical, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Positive attitude.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including annual bonus, provident fund and medical check-up. Working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (working one Saturday a month is required).