Our client is a leading global heavy vehicle manufacturer
Salary: 40,000 – 60,000/Monthly
- Managing the painting process, quality assurance, and principles up to company standards.
- Ensuring that the painting process performs as per SPS (SHE, Quality, Delivery, and Cost).
- Conducting all necessary training in the scope of process and quality improvements.
- Executing plans related to Man, Machine, Material and the allocation of resources to optimise methods.
- Being responsible for production execution & the achievement of the plan Vs actual performance – with the desired quality.
- Achieving monthly targets related to safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Implementing decided actions related to customer complaints, deviations, and rework.
- Performing the sampling and adjustment of pre-treatment.
- Being responsible for reducing down time associated with the painting process.
- Taking actions to ensure process & system adherence.
- Taking initiatives to improve & sustain 5S within the Paint Shop.
- Preparing and developing training materials.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in automotive painting systems.
- Experience in TPM, TQM, TS14969, ISO9001/2008 and ISO14001.
- Knowledge of pre-treatment, priming, painting, sealing, curing, anti-corrosion and colour shade trials, etc.
- Knowledge of industrial adhesive applications.
- Knowledge of sampling methods and adjustment of pre-treatment, measurement and analysis of process parameters (oven curves, stone chips, adhesion, bending tests, coating thickness, etc.)
- Good planning and cooperation skills.
- Effective training skills.
- Must be fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
- General MS Office Skills (PLC experience or knowledge will be an advantage).
- Able to working well under pressure and multi-tasks.
- Experience with multinational companies will be an advantage.
Our client offers a basic salary, provident fund, group insurance, a medical allowance (including family), a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.
Reference code: PE1193107
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Painting Engineer- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to “ Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790