- Managing the wholesale and retail of parts to meet P&L requirements.
- Achieving required parts sales volume, trading profit, market share inventory and distribution targets.
- Monitoring and controlling customer satisfaction and quality objectives.
- Being the leader in parts facilities, parts operations, logistics strategies and enhancements.
- Managing headcount and labor levels across the parts organization to ensure budgeted expenditure is not exceeded.
- Maintaining high level relationships with key customers, dealers and other external stakeholders for the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the parts market.
- Must have a good understanding of managing dealer networks.
- Knowledge of and experience in AGRICULTURE, CONSTRUCTION or TRUCKING would be very highly regarded.
- Experience within operational environments, such as warehousing and logistics would be advantageous.
- Excellent command in English