Our client is a leading global supplier of heavy equipment. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and an annual revenue of over US $30bn, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in the region and bring in a new business professional to help strengthen the business. This role is suitable for professionals who are motivated to work in an international environment.
- Managing the wholesale and retail of parts to meet P&L requirements.
- Achieving required parts sales volume, trading profit, market share inventory and distribution targets.
- Monitoring and achieving customer satisfaction and quality objectives.
- Being the leader in parts facilities, parts operations, logistics strategies and enhancements.
- Managing headcount and labor levels across the parts organization to ensure budgeted expenditure is not exceeded.
- Maintaining high level relationships with key customers, dealers and other external stakeholders for the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the parts market.
- Must have a background in managing dealer networks.
- Knowledge of and experience in AGRICULTURE, CONSTRUCTION or TRUCKING would be highly regarded.
- Experience within operational environments, such as warehousing and logistics would be advantageous.
- Excellent command of English
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries to Apply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056