Our client is a leading global supplier of heavy equipment. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over US$ 30bn, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in the region and bring in a new business professional to help strengthen the business. This role is suitable for professionals who are motivated to work in an international environment.
- Achieving parts sales revenue and margin objectives for assigned territory and from each dealer within territory.
- Ensuring dealers are aware of available promotions and place orders in line with objectives.
- Visiting customers/dealers on regular basis to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Monitoring territory parts sales performance and providing forecast updates on a timely basis.
- Suggesting and indicating parts marketing programs to improve revenue and profit.
- Sustaining and optimizing dealer inventory levels.
- Higher education qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Business, Marketing or Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a parts or service business.
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.