- Managing a team for HR outsourcing projects.
- Handling employee relations at client sites.
- Acting as the contact point for outsourced employees regarding welfare and other HR issues.
- Visiting clients’ other sites throughout the country once a month to maintain good employee relations and promote good relationships with the clients.
- Responding to clients’ issues or remarks regarding outsourced employees at their sites.
- Monitoring and running payroll tasks for outsourced employees.
- Producing relevant documents for the team.
- Solving problems and giving suggestions to clients to add value to the client.
- Performing other supporting tasks as requested.
- Aged 32 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- AT least 5 years of experience working in an HR role, especially in a payroll function for a corporate or agency business.
- Experience managing a team of HR officers would be an advantage.
- Advanced skills in Excel are required.
- Experience with Pivot and VLOOKUP is an advantage.
- Experience handling employee records in payroll system or Excel sheet with a minimum of 550 employees.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a mature and pleasant personality.
- Result oriented and good team management skills.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient with computers.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"