- Handle all payroll aspects including advice to payroll, medical claims, provident fund calculation, OT, bonus, SSF, tax, etc.
- Collect, check and calculate time attendance and overtime before processing payroll.
- Calculate vacation and leave days accurately as per company regulations.
- Prepare data for payroll account closing and post journal entries to the system on a monthly basis.
- Maintain quality and consistency of HRIS (Human Resources Information System) database information
- Prepare tax filing of PND 1, PND1 (kor) for the Revenue Department and other documents require to submit to SSF, etc.
- Distribute pay slip and annual withholding income tax certificate, etc. to employees.
- Oversee the administration with agencies in regard to employees’ compensation & benefits (including insurance broker, medical service provider, Social Security Office, Revenue Department, Provident Fund Office, Legal Execution Office)
- Prepare data and setup budget plan of compensation & benefits according to the company’s policy.
- Act as a point of contact for the regional office on company remuneration, compensations & benefits and welfare
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Public Relations, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in payroll and welfare tasks.
- Good knowledge of Thai labor laws
- Proficient in using MS Office and Oracle and especially those relating to accounting software.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment of a medium to large size factory.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Hands on person who has attention to details, an analytical mind and good interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including, provident fund, health insurance (IPD, OPD and dental), Fixed bonus (2 months) and a 5 day working week (8:30 am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday).