- Being responsible for driving and maintaining the payroll processes in relation to company policy and regulations.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of recurrent payrolls and off-cycle payments.
- Ensuring the payment of wages and contributions according to legal and operational constraints.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance in line with the HR Information System.
- Facilitating the relationship with the site HR teams.
- Monitoring the payroll performance through KPIs.
- Ensuring operational efficiency and group audit compliance through the design, implementation and optimization of payroll procedures.
- Preparing various human resource related reports and ensuring all related data is recorded and maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Reviewing payroll procedures for the continuous improvement and correctness of payroll processes.
- Handling the verification of attendance records and the payroll database.
- Ensuring that payroll operations are performed to a high standard to support the company's strategy.
- Developing HR tools and guidelines at the location which lean towards the company values and competencies.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience from an HR environment, with strong experience in payroll.
- Knowledge of payroll & time management toolsand legal legislation.
- Experience of the SAP system is preferable.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Very good communication skills and open to working in an international environment.
- Problem solving ability and pressure resistance.
- Strong ability to preserve confidentiality.
Our client offers a basic salary, housing allowance, transportation allowance, provident fund, group insurance and a fixed bonus with a five day working week.