Our client manufactures televisions, digital TV broadcasting equipment, mobile phones and components for the telecommunications and data communications industries. They also provide a variety of services, including property management, information technology services, product design, pattern making as well as mold processing and manufacturing.
- Manage, monitor and motivate Product Consultants.
- Manage and monitor the stock in store.
- Maintain good relationships with the Store Manager.
- Follow-up with daily product deliveries, product changes,customer complaints and repairs & maintenance.
- Plan how to achieve monthly target and break this down into weekly operations.
- Follow-up with Product Consultants on stock reports, punch cards, leave forms, resignation forms and such like.
- Plan the daily floor inspection.
- Implement product training for Product Consultants.
- Prepare various reports, such as sales summary, stock on floor, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a supervisor.
- Good analytical skills.
- Store experience in Power Buy, Home Pro or Power Mall is an advantage.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Internet and E-mail)
- Good command of both spoken and written English is an advantage.
- Active personality, service minded and good communication skills.
- Good relationship building skills
- Drive and own a car.
- Can travel up country.