The company is a manufacturer and supplier of electrical and mechanical motion control equipment. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of PCB Design Engineer.
- Creating, maintaining and updating BOMs/schematic/PCB assembly drawings/software/BIM
- Issuing documents for internal use concerning concession, test report and specification performance
- Supervising sample build to ensure hardware, software and PCB assembly are correct
- Creating PCB layout in line with safety standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Experience in PCB layout design using Altruim program of at least 1 year