My client is seeking a PCBA/ SMT Manufacturing Manager to work within the Engineering Team. This position is responsible for the SMT engineering department. Responsible for the development of plans and setting goals to achieve production goals with quality and efficiency. Performs in depth analysis of manufacturing processes to include acquisition of manufacturing/processes equipment, jigs/fixtures, planning and control in the launching and transferring of new programs. Responsible for the development of engineering staff to be successful in solving engineering/processes and production issues.
- Achieves company target on Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA), Surface Mount Technology (SMT) process.
- Works with all members in machine center area utilizing resources to meet goals for internal and external customers.
- Leads and coordinates the design and implementation of manufacturing processes for building prototype products, pre- production products, transfers, etc.
- Updates and maintains Engineering procedures, documentation, to include: Work Instructions (WI), Process Flow Diagram (PFD), Process Failure Mode, Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Plan to Control process (PC’s), etc.), evaluations and engineering change orders (ECO), etc.
- Responsible to maintain Bill of Materials (BOM) structure for accuracy and the elimination of BOM discrepancies.
- Participates and follows up with continues improvement workshops and activities.
- Reviews production plan with production team to meet customer requirements (Internal/External).
- Initiates, recommends or provides solutions for manufacturing process problems or design related issues in current and new launching products.
- Leads and establishes guidelines for the Design of manufacturing process, PFD, PFMEA, WI, line layout, line balance of each manufacturing line, to achieve the best productivity results possible.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in all manufacturing processes.
- Controls and evaluates quality concerns for internal and external customers.
- Continuously communicates with Designers, Program Managers within subsidiaries regarding the launching of new programs to ensure pre-production (Reviews plant capacity issues and defines/implements actions as needed to meet current and future demands for all customers.
- Responsible for collaborating with direct reports to create personalized development plans.
- Responsible for the administration of financial and equipment resources.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Thai National Only
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Computer Systems Engineering or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business administration is a plus.
- Minimum of seven (7) years related experience. (SMT/ PCBA).
- Minimum of one (1) years successful experience at a manager level.
- Excellent proven leadership capabilities required.
- MUST have strong English communication
- Proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.